Search This Blog

Cynthia Ong

Cynthia Ong
Malaysia

Monday, February 28, 2011

something to write about..

i have to write something again..although i'm not so sure what to write..
its like i'm running out of idea..
i have been taking organ music class now to past my free time..
i joined back my church youth movement..trying to reconcile back wif my religion i guess after so many doubts and bad depression..
had a big fight wif mom last nite over trivial issue..tryin to please her over and over again..tryin to make up for my past mistake..
ya ya, i shall not commit adultery i shall not cover other's people husband..have to remind myself over and over again..
and look for single guy hahahha..was thinking of Joel but he seem to be moody of his own..and sulking or depressed on his own until i feel should i proceed or should i just let him be wif his own moody world..kind of tiring oso to please everybody..
i told my mom i wan to get married and i am not like my sister..i am just different..
but i dont want to be desperate at the same time..
i just need to be patient i guess and see wat God wants me to do..perhaps he wants me to remain single all my life??? hmmmmmm....who cares..
for now i know i have a lot of debts to pay..so i have to b very very strong will and not to give up easily and try to take things easy...and to be cheerful and smile whenever possible..kinda hard coz we are just mere human being wif feeling and emotions..
watever la..counting days to salary day again..looking forward for my Rainforest Trip in kuching wif cousin and frenzz..and try to learn hard for my music lesson and try to b more involve wif Potter and Clay..becoming a singer oso good..hahhahaha :p :p

1 comment: