Search This Blog

Cynthia Ong

Cynthia Ong
Malaysia

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Letter to my Ex Loverss..

I went to visit my therapist last Sunday and we were discussing on issue which I have experience weirdly for the past 6 months..
I even told him about my past relationship and also on religion issue..
The doctor informed me that sometimes certain issue is hard to tell and i told him i have a feeling that my ex wont let me go and he said perhaps it was something like germs or parasites inside my body..so it is up to me to let them go..
he even advised me to write a letter to my ex lovers..
i did not write ..instead i take a walk at Lau Memorial Heritage Walk (i think so) few days ago and i said it out loud..i felt better after that..i could not recall what i have said, but i have said what i have wanted to say...
:P :P :P...

No comments:

Post a Comment