Search This Blog

Cynthia Ong

Cynthia Ong
Malaysia

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Broken Lipstick

every ladies in this world would love to have attention on them most of the time..
some are just plain girls without any makeup wearing simple tee and jeans..while there is another group of ladies who will wear heavy makeup, full of accessories and dress to kill..
makeup is just like a mask to cover a person face..
once you removed your makeup, you will the naked face..
same like us human being..we are born naked..we wear clothes to cover our naked body..
my mom likes to wear Clinique lipstick..and i just dont understand why i love to disturb her stuff..
hmmmm..when i alone at home in my room, i have many thoughts..
but when i reach office, i have a lot of distractions...
i cant wait for my music lesson so that i can play on and on and on and on..
reading music notes maybe (i presume la) might be easier that you study a book words by words..
chest pain..its always been chestpain..unless i do some exercise or sweat my body, my chest will feel light and less pain..
i am now using two type of Lipstick..one frm Amway (gift from my sister) and two from Clinique (one from my best buddy Karen - new complete set with blusher and eye shadow and a used one from my mom..the broken lipstick)....

No comments:

Post a Comment