Search This Blog

Cynthia Ong

Cynthia Ong
Malaysia

Monday, January 10, 2011

Unleash the Darkness inside Me

Mother of Mine..
How I miss thee…
Now I just be with my Grandma…

You think I am deaf ka..?????????????? Nahhhh…one big fuck hand for you..
Want me, want my mother..this is shit..
Divorce your wife to be with me, then decided to be my father..so indecisive…
I used parang to chop your head off then only you know..
Make use of my body to make love with everyone..I also know how to make love..I don’t want to show my skill anymore..Kanasai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah…I have a lot of Fathersssssssssssssss….i am a blind child..but with special eyesight..
Blur vision..heartaches…
Chop your head, chop your penis..chop chop chop…
Between me and God..
God knows and He listens..
HE loves me...

No comments:

Post a Comment