Search This Blog

Cynthia Ong

Cynthia Ong
Malaysia

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Zombie Gal vs Dead Men

i was still fast asleep in my room on Saturday morning when i heard my niece was shouting loudly at the living room "Oi Dead People, Dont Disturb me Watch Tv"..i cant help but laughing..when i walked out frm my room, i saw my younger niece Tasha was lying watching tv..pity her..this two young siblings were always quarelling for no particular reason. i guess both of them fighting for attention..
hmm..let me see, yesterday i decided to go for aerobic class..after half a year lazing around in my house, i forced myself to go..the first 15 min was kind of weird as i still feel awkward and uncomfortable..then slowly, i am able to relax but of coz with all those memories lingering on my head..but i can see everyone was concentrating doing the aerobic exercise so i guess perhaps just in me and myself..between me and the memories..
i'm always dreaming..and i'm not sure why..and i always think..the past, the present and the next thing tat i shud do..i wished i could be more spontaneous and go crazy ..but i realised as my age is creeping older i have to be more laid back.ermm..but i havent even reach 30 years old !!...:P :p :P
there is a guy who i have been keeping in touch in KL, he is not tat bad..just average guy next door kind of person..i dont know why when i chat wif him via sms, something make me stop..its like something sharp ..i dont know..so i called him "Steel Man"..
i used to like going down to district ofis Sibu..now when i think back, i have to slow down a bit..not fear..its something not right i guess..or pehaps i should just ignore and pretend everything is as usual..just hi hi haha with them..
maybe everyone is like tat..some just like to be quiet and be a thinker..:P
i have a disagreement wif my mom yesterday..i was telling her, at times her attitude make people feel they are "Devil"..but how sure are we how devil look like..if the devil look ugly, maybe i will fainted..so far, i don feel anything..i just see all the people around me..and its up to me to talk or not to talk or to smile or not to smile..
i read in a bible that Devil wont make you do something but they will tempt you..so if you do it, you have fallen into the Devil's trap..i used to do tat i guess in KL..hahahahaha....drinking and jumping..and i brought back some of the attitude in Sibu during my first few months..but now thinking back, kind of embarassing..but i still have to act cool..i guess it effect the people around me too..but who cares..past is past..too clean oso not good..a bit of dirt can spice up your life a bit..:P

No comments:

Post a Comment