Search This Blog

Cynthia Ong

Cynthia Ong
Malaysia

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Soul Mates..

Few months back, i have a dream of seeing people..that i once knew..people that i once love..who come and go in my life..
i can also feel the connection between that person and the current person that i met right now..
but wat i know is tat, the person that i know of before once in my life before and i have love him before and i know that he has gone to Heaven..perhaps thats why i still have his memories..something in me telling me that the current person that i met might be the same person that i once knew..but deep inside me i know he is not the same person that i used to know..we don share the same passion..perhaps we just like to look at each other and smile..other than that we don have anything in common..
i have a feeling that my own soul stuck wit his soul..due to my past mistake..or maybe he just give me his life because he knows that i am still young and might have the potential one day??? who knows..
i have a dream someone telling me "Welcome to Hell"...how do u know how Hell look like?? i don see anything weird wif Sibu town recently..everythin is just the same..except for myself..i guess i am still not feeling very well..and still searching for wat i really wan to do in my life..i share wif my best buddy in Penang and i told her one day i would love to get married..but to be married you need to find the right person..you must be able to communicate, understand each other, finding something in common...and share the same passion..and it is not good to take away wat belong to others..even though some of them willing to share, but i feel it is not right..
someone told me, it is better look for a guy who is about my age or at least 5 years older..not tat old..well, its more one sharing the same passion or interest kind of thing..you cannot expect that person to go bungee jumping wif u or go running around wit u when u still can do tat..perhaps i shud find a dancing partner..i havent meet someone new yet..and i really don know wat will goin to happen to me in future..i just hope things will get better..and i hope my suffering will end soon..:)

1 comment:

  1. I think i used to be in dilemma and feeling my life incomplete when I wasnt attached, and there is a fear in me that telling me I might not meet that person anymore. And of coz lots of " what if
    " that stop me from making any decision, what if he is not the right one, what if he hurts me, what if! but oneday there will be something that trigger us to forget all those what if but just do it.
    we gonna take the risk sometimes in relationship.
    I wish you met a good guy in your life who loves you and treasure you for who you are and not what you have:)

    ReplyDelete