Search This Blog

Cynthia Ong

Cynthia Ong
Malaysia

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Weird

hehehehe.. i read my friend's blog and she wrote she was full of anger..i feel angry too but only from inside..feeling so hot..dont know why..
try to drink cold drinks..perhaps due to my stupid monthly pms..
telling my mom that things are getting weirder..she asked me back, how weird?? how should i know?? i wish i could understand..
inside me like to talk n talk n talk..maybe coz i dont have anyone who i can really confine wif..so i tend to talk to myself..
don know y i am so careful and so worry about petty petty issue..
don know y i keep on hoping the time to past fast..
don know y i don feel satisfied in many things..
don know y i keep on complaining...
don know y i feel everything is so hard now..when things suppose to be simple..
don know y ?? just don know y..
lately at home, we are just quiet..everyone deep in thoughts..careful wif words..as if the words will effect people..how come???
kinda bored asking my mom coz she would say i think too much...
weird...
each day same feelings same thoughts..

1 comment:

  1. zabo..i angry got reason one la. At least we should know what is going wrong mah. I hope you know also la k!

    ReplyDelete